Advancements in Natural Language Processing and voice recognition technology have enabled Text to speech. It is now possible to reproduce the myriad intricacies of human speech.
Text to speech service is a remarkable milestone in enhancing customer experience. It helps convert written texts into speech. AI voices that are more human-like can connect well with the consumer.
Today, people can train an AI system on hours of human speech recordings to identify patterns, learn nuances, and recreate unique ways that various businesses can use as audios.
With the help of an AI voice generator, users can record anything freely without fearing disturbances such as surround noise, pauses, or faults during recording. Any undesirable elements can be edited out before the new voiceover is generated.
Murf has a unique offering of voice changers where text can be converted to a voice. This feature can be appealing to the brand, which focuses on products and services. It can be helpful to aim at the target segment of the brand and instantly connect brand campaigns with customers.
Some features of voice changers and Text to the speech of this platform:
- Convert text to audio– The user can submit a single script in a simple format. Just like editing a word document, it removes or adds pauses, erases redundant words, and rearranges the sequence. Then the script will be converted into seamless audio of various voice options based on gender, tone, and speed.
- Combine multiple voices – Different parts of the script need different voices to make the audio interactive for the target audience. The voice changer has the feature of transcribing the audio into text format. The creator can select the best voice from around 120+ AI voices.
- Change pitch, emphasis, and speed – For selected sections or all of the voiceover, the user may still wish to adjust that voice’s pitch or storytelling pace. In Murf, some voices have an emphasis capability that allows applying intonations to specific expressions in the script.
- Easily edit voice notes – There is a lot of flexibility that allows content creators to mute the voice for a specific section of the script or remove it entirely from the audio. This is especially beneficial if the person accidentally said a few more words and now wishes to erase or mute them.
- Remove filler words – Filler words and noises that are part of a natural speaking style are common in spontaneously recorded voice recordings. However, it may get in the way of making an ideal presentation or demo. These filler words can be removed as the user converts text to speech.
- Sync video and voice – The user may sync the audio with a video clip or a picture they have taken separately. This AI voice generator platform accomplishes the task by dividing the voiceover script into blocks and paragraphs, making it as simple as clicking to add pauses and change pacing. These text blocks can also be utilised to trim out sections of the voiceover that aren’t needed. It’s possible that the recorded voiceover won’t sync up perfectly with the video. Adding pauses between words in the voice recording is a clever technique to accomplish this without reorganising much of the text.
- Mute and Delete unwanted parts – Murf allows to mute the voice for a specific part or remove it entirely from the audio. This is especially beneficial if the user accidentally said a few more words and now wishes to erase or mute them. Murf Studio allows to mute or reduce any quantity of audio or text, whether it’s a single word, a phrase, or a paragraph.
Scaling up the text to audio software can enable companies to evaluate customer interactions with their brands. It reduces the errors caused by humans during communication. Voice data insights can extract accurate data. With the advent of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, users can transcribe scripts in real-time and understand the text by performing a sentiment analysis to predict the overall customer satisfaction with their business service or product.
Today’s top businesses are pushing harder than ever to engage with customers. Companies want a distinct brand voice in advertising campaigns, social media, site content, and other areas. Custom AI voices, such as those provided by Murf, enable organisations to realise their brand voice, iterate rapidly, and save money.